Got too lazy to color him completely xD Redoing my California-tan~ No more North Cal and a South Cal > w <Name: Cristanto C. Jones
Birthday: Sept. 9
Nicknames: Golden State, The Land of Milk and Honey, The Grape State, The El Dorado State, Golden West, Cereal Bowl of the Nation, The Eureka State, The Bear State/Republic, etc.
Random notes about him:
- He's a strange state...
-Are his parents Spain/America, Mexico/America, or Spain/Mexico?
- He's pretty good with electronics. (Silicon Valley)
- While he was Spain's colony he didn't get much attention.
- Everyone paid attention to him during the Gold Rush and he loved it~
- England once claimed parts of him to annoy Spain. Called him "New/Nova Albion" the whole time.
- Sometimes Russia came to visit, but just to get food for Alaska.
- He has older sisters that live with big brother Mexico. (Baja California and Baja California Sur)
- Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and parts of New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming used to be part of him.
- Gets jealous of New York and tries to one up him. I don't know why...
- He invented fortune cookies...and pretended he got them China xD
- "Hella" I'm pretty sure he's the only one that says it.
- The Jones Incident. LOL.
- The whole Bear Republic thing. It was America that started it.
- I don't think his siblings like him. TT w TT
- FREE LOVE, MAN. HUG HIM.
Most of my information comes from Wikipedia and the California Historical Society website and whatever other websites I came across. I'd appreciate anything else you have to add about California xD
Haha California you're so weird~